Monday, November 8, 2010

Questions

I was listening to the radio this morning while I was milking the cows, and they gave out this interesting statistic. The average 4-6 yr old asks around 400 questions a day. Now this I can believe, William asks and asks all day lol. My boss (Bren) even said "Well if the average 5 yr old asks 400, William must ask 800"
Bren gets very bamboozled whenever William starts talking to him. He is just not used to small children and when William starts, Bren just starts to panic.
eg William: "So why do the Fresians have black and white hair?"
Bren : " Ummmmmm"
William :" So why do jerseys kick so much?"
Bren :" Ummmmm"
William :" So what does that pipe do?"
Bren :" Aah that is a water pipe to the trough"
William "So do you need it? I could use one of those"
Bren " Sorry but yes"


What is it about wee boys and taking things apart? I shudder whenever I see William wander past with a screwdriver. And the constant "Hey Mum I saw a broken blah blah today do you need it or can I have it?"  He is such a funny wee bugger.

Feel free to leave questions for William, I'll type his answers for you, could be funny.

Well had better go, got calves to move and cows to milk :)

1 comment:

  1. Dear William

    Can you please answer these questions for Alex:

    Why does Batman get to fly but Spiderman only gets to swing between buildings?

    If you were in Star Wars would you have a blue or red light saber?

    How come Mummy's never let us be the boss?

    Do you think you should be allowed to put BBQ sauce on a marshmallow?

    Are you sometimes too busy at school to eat your lunch?

    Are you scared of bears? I am scared of bears and sometimes worry that they will come into the house - do you think bears can get into the house?

    How come school shoes are never tight enough?

    How come, when Mum says to me "Dont make me count to three" you just know that something bad is going to happen?

    Why do we have big sisters?


    Do you like having a big sister?

    How come they are bigger than us?

    ReplyDelete